Logistically, it’s pretty easy:
- Find a shipping agent or let your factory find one.
- Get a quote from the shipping agent.
- Send them your packing slip, invoice and company details, including your company’s government ID (EIN if in the US).
- Choose the correct harmonization code and confer with your factory/shipping agent.
- Pay for the shipping and insurance.
- Wait for the goods to arrive.
- Pay any duty/taxes levied by your country’s customs once the goods arrive.
It’s really simple, actually, and it’s done thousands of times over every day all over the world.