1. Garnet sandblasting abrasive has features of good color, high hardness, long lifetime, self-sharpening, high grinding efficiency, low consumption, good finish, and high recycling rate.
2. The sandblasting level of garnet sand is very high. It can penetrate into the holes and uneven parts to completely remove the oxide layer, corrosion, residual salts, burrs, and other debris. The sand-blasted surface has no insert, no adverse convex point and pits, no embedded sand, and achieves SA3 blasting level with uniform surface roughness.
3. Garnet sand surface roughness can reach 45-55,50-75 microns. After sandblasting, the surface roughness is moderate which can effectively reinforce the adhesion between coatings and substrate.
4. Garnet Sand sandblasting has the features of high blasting speed, low consumption, low cost. Garnet sand is a cost-effective product that can replace quartz sand, copper slag, cinders, corundum, glass beads, etc.
5. After several times washing, garnet sandblasting abrasive has very low dust content and its dust emission is also low, which can keep a good working environment. It is harmless to the environment and humans, which can meet the requirements of occupational health and safety.
6. Garnet sand contains no free silicon, heavy metals, and other harmful substances, and the chloride content is less than 50 ppm. It can meet the strictest requirements of industry and military technology.